User registration set to invite-only because of spam. Email forums-at-daveandjoel.com for an invite.

Fall 2017 Anime "You said this fortress would never fall while your men defend it."

Comments

• Is Neo Yokio considered from last season? Or is it not considered anime at all?

I guess it's probably not technically anime.
  • Lotta motorcycles this season.
  • edited October 2
    Live DNUASC for 24 hour stream :sunglasses:
  • Some other cool shows coming this week.

The third Garo anime looks dope.

Show may be CG, but I have faith. Mango is good. It's about genderless gems in Land of the Lustrous. It has everything from killer snails, breakable bodies, and Bort.

Bonus 2D version.

• Yeah but is it canon for Steven Universe?
  • Dark Clover has me interested by the first episode even though it’s very much paint by numbers shonnen.
  • I'm watching 9 shows. This is too much.
  • I am catching up on 7 Sins during my lunch hour at work and it is totally average.

Don't quite see the appeal of the CG animoo
  • edited October 14
    Mann...the newest Kino's Journey totally botches up the story. This was a two part story in the original show and they made it one ep with everything cut out. Like it might as well be a different thing and makes Kino look like a sociopath.
  • edited October 15
    I just laid down in bed after a cold bike ride to watch some My Hero Academia, forgetting that the season finale aired last week. :cry:

Now I have to find something new to watch. I never did finish Dragon Maid, is that worth going back to?
  • Dragon maid continues to be dragon maid throughout. Food wars, osomatsu, depressed shogi boy, and blood battles are all back this season. So there is many to choose from.