User registration set to invite-only because of spam. Email forums-at-daveandjoel.com for an invite.

Show #537: No Amount Of Teenage Pimpery Is Going To Bring Back That Photograph

In this episode, Josuke’s Bizarre Adventure forces us to respect the technique.

http://daveandjoel.com/?p=7487
Tagged:

Comments

• Wonderfully edited ending. There's something delightfully voyueristic when we can hear you both yet, you can't hear each other. Just know you get more chances to enjoy Rohan and Josuke's animosity towards each other later on.
  • When someone mentions it, it makes all the hard work worth it ;_;
  • Look, till laster year in China I had no idea how to even use a gas stove. I had never seen one till then.
  • Ikken said:

Wonderfully edited ending. There's something delightfully voyueristic when we can hear you both yet, you can't hear each other. Just know you get more chances to enjoy Rohan and Josuke's animosity towards each other later on.

And with the song choice it really became narrative. Melancholic and wonderful
  • It's true. So much pathos in that last minute of podcast.
    Knowing how demanding adult life gets as we get older, I'm always relieved to see a new Fast Karate. Keep on keepin' on, guys! This episode was hilarious.
  • So glad you guys were reconnected, even for a little bit. If you left us hanging on that song, it would have been brutal.
  • Another excellent episode, especially that classic FK ending.
  • I grew up with electric stove for most of my life, so I never got the big deal. This last year I've been in a townhouse with gas and it has been magical
  • I've never seen a gas stove in my life and I'm not sure that I even believe that they are a real thing.