User registration set to invite-only because of spam. Email forums-at-daveandjoel.com for an invite.

Persona 5

13»

Comments

• I mean Ryuji sucks and everything. Someone I have not seen nearly shit on enough is the dude who runs the Phantom website. I know it plays into his Social Link story, but still. He goes from being a victim of Kamoshida, into being a pretty huge tool and sociopath about it. I haven't reached the end of his social link story (because that would requite spending time on him), but I doubt he will have a cathartic ending where he isn't a total douche regardless.
  • That's totally true, I don't think I've bitched about him here at all. I actually blame him for stuff that happens in the plot.
  • Poor Mishima. Treated as a punching bag in universe and unjustly hated by everyone out of universe.
  • Yeah, I just got to the part in the social link where he goes from being happy fan guy to awful person.
  • Ryuji has a backbone and will fight even against anything he thinks is wrong. Mishima was spineless after years of bullying. He started down a dark road and was in need of salvation. Ryuji just stayed Ryuji for the most (and worst parts). Mishima did turn into a creep, but he felt more pitiable than Ryuji.