User registration set to invite-only because of spam. Email forums-at-daveandjoel.com for an invite.

Show #535: You’re Just Gonna Have To KILL Me Yuki-Onna

In this episode, Josuke’s Bizarre Adventure takes an extreme turn into HUGEEEEUGHHBLEGGHHEUEGHHHGGUERRRRRR

http://daveandjoel.com/?p=7411

Comments

• Gears of War discussion had me rolling, that's some distilled Fast Karate right there.
  • edited December 2016
    Podcast so good! Trying not to sing Cold As Ice to the Onna-yuki had me crying.

Whoever directed the Josuke/Rohan fight deserves a nod for that beat between Rohan saying "I won" and Crazy Diamond punching his face in. I don't know why but that tiny pause completely sold that scene for me.

Please post a link to the Marcus Phoenix vomit reunion video if you put it online.
  • edited December 2016
    I was hesitating because I don't feel like there's top tier commentary but I can't hold back the floodgates on this marvel.

• edited December 2016
    Ahahahahha! It keeps coming out his nose. : D
  • This episode made my commute a lot more enjoyable than usual.
    Thank you guys :smile:
  • This was a great episode, and that ending was perfect.
  • "Cold As Ice"...but what about "Snowblind"?

And I don't even think ghosts would be all that great, really. She's all like "UHHHHHOOOOHHHHHHHHOOHHUHHHHHH" and you're like "I...guess you're having a good time, that's okay? Whatever, I'll just think about Cindy Crawford, like I always do."