User registration set to invite-only because of spam. Email forums-at-daveandjoel.com for an invite.

You guys, we can just *have* a JoJo thread

15678911»

Comments

• With only one ep to go, I hope they close the loop of Josuke pushing his mom's car somehow. Which would mean Killer Queen must have one more ability I guess.
  • edited December 2016
    I hope that ability is for him to turn into the plant he so desperately wants to be.

• Trying to get my head around how the Stray Cat/Killer Queen amalgamation works with the existing Stand rules, but then I remember it's JoJo's and I don't care.
    Looking forward to seeing how they wrap this up.
  • I was prepared for this but I guess it is bizarre for the time travel not to come up again.

I was a little confused about the whole ghost alley part but I guess it's an appropriate way for him to finally go.
  • And thus ends Part 4. We have to suffer through Part 5 to get to 6 sadly.
  • Yeah...time travel aspect was never touched
  • edited December 2016
    Poor Hayato. That kid's gonna have (more) issues. Nice that Kira got to think he escaped only to see his victory torn away.
    Spoiler:
    Just like his face.

So part 5's not great?
  • Part 5 feels kinda like filler when compared to what comes before and after. Its still pretty fun and weird.
  • Part 5 mainly has the problem of just kinda being a Part 3 rehash with the worst villain. On the bright side if you liked Rohan's fashion sense, everyone in Part 5 dresses like him.
  • Aside from part 1, I actually like part 3 the least.
  • ^This

I think part 2 will never be replaced in my heart.
  • edited December 2016
    Yeah if I were to rank parts it would be 5, 1, 3, 2, 4, 6, 7. I would probably put 1 at last overall, but since Part 5 is so long it beats it. At least part 1 is short.
  • Apparently part 5 is super popular in Japan. I hold on giving proper opinion on it, as I read the manga with subpar translation.
  • Something I didn't notice until I was told: the last episode had everyone who sang an OP for JoJo perform the last opening together.

0:14 Hiroaki "TOMMY" Tominaga (sang Sono Chi no Sadame, 1st OP)
    0:20 Coda (sang Bloody Stream, 2nd OP)
    0:25 Jin Hashimoto (sang Stand Proud, 3rd OP)
    0:36 Batta (sang chase, 6th OP)
    0:44 The DU (sang Crazy Noisy Bizarre Town, 5th OP)
    0:54 JO☆STARS, Karen Aoki, & Daisuke Hasegawa (K & D sang Great Days, 7th OP)
    1:29 JO☆STARS (sang Sono Chi no Kioku, 4th OP, group consisting of TOMMY, Coda, and Jin Hashimoto)
    1:40 The DU & Batta
    1:51 JO☆STARS, The DU, & Batta
    2:08 The DU, Batta, Karen Aoki, & Daisuke Hasegawa
    3:05 Karen Aoki & Daisuke Hasegawa
    3:18 JO☆UNITED (Guess)
  • Thats really cool. I hadn't noticed either. Thanks for posting that.
  • This probably the first appropriate use of this "meme". (That word is used for everything so I don't what an internet meme is anymore)