User registration set to invite-only because of spam. Email forums-at-daveandjoel.com for an invite.

Giant Bomb

1404142434446»

Comments

• We already have Yakuza and Fast and Furious, we're ok for endurance runs right now.
  • Dan is so lucky to find a girlfriend like Bianca. I can't imagine wanting/allowing myself to be married in a taco bell.
  • edited April 12
    The contest page says, among other things, they won a taco bell garter. whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
  • Am I wrong in thinking Dan is white trash because this is the trashiest thing imaginable.
  • The list of of prizes should end with: ...fully catered by Taco Bell and last but not least an all night stay at our best toilet.
  • Yeah, my graph for liking Dan:

At first questionable, but a breath of fresh air in GB crew

Then I started to like him and thought some of his antics were cute

Now I couldn't be any more polarized in the opposite opinion and am pretty over the shtick.
  • DG_Nick said:

Dan is so lucky to find a girlfriend like Bianca. I can't imagine wanting/allowing myself to be married in a taco bell.

This may be a situation where two people wanting to get married in a taco bell have quarantined each other from the general population so the infection can't spread. :cold_sweat:

• I choose in good faith to believe it is a decision made out of "what company will pay for our wedding?" But I've not done my research on the options.
  • I brought a book and a picnic basket. I think I'll sit here where the shades being thrown the most.
  • I expect the next beastcast to have Dan being super sincere about how awesome he thinks this is.
  • I think I have just lived with the fact that Dan is an actual cartoon character given life. There is no other explanation for me.
  • Someday I will draft a defence of Dan and a criticism of Mass Effect 2 and I don't know which opinion will draw more ire.
  • I don't know exactly what you'd say about ME2 but I would provisionally back you.
  • As some who bounced hard of Horizon Zero Dawn I can imagine a reasonable criticism of ME2 far more easily than someone defending a 30 something who refuses to do dishes.
  • I came around on a second play through of ME2. Especially coming back to it after a few years and playing ME1 so close behind it. ME1 kinda felt not as good as I remember and 2 capitalized on the combat more. But the story is still better in the first. And I like the characters more generally.
  • I said this on twitter once but the quality of the gameplay and story of the games are inversely related.
  • What if I was to tell you that I think ME3 is better than ME?
  • Also, I prefer Dan now over anyone left on the West coast except for Jeff
  • Is anyone left on the west coast except jeff??????
  • I like semi-guest character Will Smith?
  • Eoghan said:

Also, I prefer Dan now over anyone left on the West coast except for Jeff

Rorie is a human Lalafell but would you like him better if he said he didn't own plates because he thought washing them was a waste of time?
  • I'm a subscriber to the no plate lifestyle. Paper plates are superior
  • I feel like you have a better excuse than "I don't feel like it"
  • There is no better reason
  • In fairness to Dan, the paper plates thing was when he was in college, the time when pretty much everyone does something stupid when it comes to food and/or cleaning.
  • Glassware is crapware
  • Getter said:

Glassware is crapware

I'll defend Dan but you're on your own here, Getter.
  • Shun the nonbeliever.
  • I'm worried all these clips of the films and 40s thing is just gonna lead to me buying a box set of Fast and Furious.
  • I didn't even realize you could free look in the cabaret club training scenes. It seems obvious in retrospect but I'm honestly gobsmacked.
  • Easily the best moment in the Battleground thing they did today. Good job Jeff.

• edited 4:35AM
    That's 1:19:00 for anybody the timestamp isn't working for.