User registration set to invite-only because of spam. Email forums-at-daveandjoel.com for an invite.

A New Thread Where Everyone Post Pictures of Themselves.

1181920212224»

Comments

• Eustace said:

I love that scarf in the first pic, it's so fluffy and cute!!

Thanks! Your pic is really cute too!

Got the rest of my clearance/gift card order in, including another sweater, a scarf that goes better with my new red sweater than my other scarf, and some new pajamas for lazing around the house.
  • NEVER ENOUGH CUTE SCARVES!!!
  • pajamas are fun too! I'm wearing mine right now.
  • edited April 18
    a traditional easter photograph. we were psyched! avoiding family!
    (also the collared shirt i was wearing was denim and had geese on it, +1 for sporting god's most aggressive bird)
  • You guys are wearing cute hats!
  • My husband took some pictures of me trying out my new camera

• Pictures of picture-taking is always a fun concept. I'm glad you're doing well!
  • We got the camera a few days ago. We are using it to help me calm down and focus on a single thing during my anxiety and panic attacks. It's actually been working. Building a dark room will also be a fun project.
  • Fun hair!
  • I need redye it sometime soon
  • Haven't posted anything in here in a while cause most of my pictures of myself end up being the same thing over and over again, but I got a pretty awesome Nier shirt today so I figured why not.

• Nice!
  • Oh, I hope my poke at you about scarves wasn't too harsh!
  • edited July 1
    cursed image
  • Graz said:

Nice!

Thanks!

Oh, I hope my poke at you about scarves wasn't too harsh!

Haha, no, I really like my scarves but I wear then when it feels right, which is usually not with a regular T shirt. Also, a scarf in a picture taken to show the design on a shirt would kinda defeat the point.
  • Doin' the ol' suck in your gut for a bathroom selfie thing. Not sure I've posted in this thread before.
  • edited July 8
    Me and a book

Finally rode my bike into work for the first time in over a year. My legs were only slightly jelly by the end and didn't turn into a sweaty mess
  • I HAS A BIRB

OR SHOULD I SAY

A BORB HAS MEEEE
  • A Birb and His Boy
  • But nobody's going to be mistaking *her* for an intelligent being (bah-DOOMP)