The episode all (three) of you have been waiting for! Here I recite the text from my Game of the Year and then give you a little paragraph stinger about some song from the game in question’s soundtrack and THEN I REINVENT THE PARADIGM BY PLAYIN THE SONG
Music Selection: The whole show is a music selection, bro!
10. Resogun – Acis
9. Etrian Odyssey IV – Misty Ravine
8. Fire Emblem: Awakening – Assault ~ Galvanized
7. The Youngins – Role Model
6. A Link Between Worlds – Lorule Overworld
5. Rogue Legacy – Narwhal (Maya/Tower)
4. Ace Attorney 5 – Pursuit ~ Keep Pressing On
3. Metal Gear Rising – The Only Thing I Know for Real
2. Papers, Please – Title Theme
1. Dragon’s Crown – Killer Rabbit Boss Theme
ex. Bioshock Infinite – God Only Knows
It wouldn’t be a return from a month-long podcasting hiatus without CRIPPLING AUDIO PROBLEMS.
Now that I think about it there’s no reason that, in Asura‘s time-period, a 35 year-old log-puller wouldn’t be trying to bang some 14 year old girl. That was pretty much the way of things world-wide until like 80 years ago.
Music Selection: YO HO MY LAD.
This show is about:
Preliminary reports suggest this game is… Okay!
(but it’s no Pathfinder)
We’re back on this sweet, sweet ANN gravy train! Unfortunately Joel’s baby had to be burped/fed/changed/SOMETHINGED right as we started recording, so he had to bow out, but we soldiered on in his stead, and I like to think we had some fun!